*white kid from 90’s tv show on bed throwing baseball up in the air and catching it while staring at ceiling*
Blouse, Choker: Mille Fleurs
Skirt, Headdress: Bodyline
Necklaces, rings, bag, shoes: Offbrand
Angelic Pretty Elegant Tulle Ribbon Barette in pink.
Chocolate Fascinate Coordinate for ILD Winter 2013
I’ve been SO indecisive about my coord for International Lolita Day. Initially I wanted something grand and glamorous—not the usual fare for just any lolita meetup. Unfortunately, with a forecast of snow in the upcoming days, I’d be better off with something warmer.
A few weeks ago, I managed to nab one of my dream dresses (I shouldn’t take credit for this—I owe a lot of thanks to Tokyo Pirates for stalking Closet Child and procuring it for me). I haven’t had a chance to wear it yet, and this is very much the perfect occasion!
Hopefully I’ll also get some nice photos this weekend to share. Good luck to all of you celebrating ILD, and have a very frilly Friday!
Items in this coord:
- BtSSB Chocolate Fascinate Chocolierre JSK
- Innocent World Original Lace Millefeuille Tulle Lace Bolero
- Brown handmade beret (see details here)
- Faux fur tippet (offbrand—Uniqlo)
- Pink high-neck ribbon blouse (offbrand—Axes Femme)
- Bow purse (offbrand—Kimchi Blue//Urban Outfitters)
- Brown stripe tights (offbrand—Hue)
- Victoria Booties (offbrand—Mojo Moxie)
Going out with Bill today
I’m thinking of going more navyish next dye job, so many flawless navy beauties
Miss the old bodyline prices? Well there is a way to knock down that final price of yours, even if only a little bit.
1. First head to the english bodyline website, like you would do normally
2. Pick what you want, add it to your cart - like you’d do normally!
3. Now instead of going on…